19 December 2016 appliances delivered and installed.
12 December 2016 carpet installed, start of deliveries.
8 December 2016 Keys
5 December 2016 final painting and cleaning before keys. Site cleared, fence removed.
24 November 2016 PCI
House cleaned ready for inspection. All positive, only a few paint and cleaning issues. Shower screens need further work but overall very happy.
22 November 2016 Tiling complete. Shower screens and mirrors installed.
21 November 2016 Glass splashback installed
18 November 2016 Tiling continues…..
10 November 2016 Main floor continues, gas meter installed, water tank installed
9 November 2016 Main floor started, glass staircase installed
7 November 2016 CONTRACT END DATE
5 November 2016 Painting finishing, Garage door install
3 November 2016 Baths installed, external painting complete
26 October 2016 Painting continues, balcony install, data / alarm fitout
25 October 2016 Painting continues, electrical fitout complete
24 October 2016 Painting started
21 October 2016 Tiler completed wet areas, balcony tiling, electrical fitout started, toilets installed
20 October 2016 Carpentry touch ups completed, tapware fitted
13 October 2016 Fly screens installed, water tank delivered.
4 October 2016 Wet area tiling completed.
19 September 2016 Wet area tiling started
13 September 2016 Front portico moroka finished in dune colour.
12 September 2016 Centre stairwell gyprock, external eaves finished.
6 September 2016 Tour with Site Supervisor
- Inspected all new cabinetry, doors and finished gyprock. Looking like a home, almost there.
31 August 2016 Stone benchtops installed throughout house
28 August 2016 Architrave installed, internal doors hung, all windows and doors framed ready for painting.
26 August PAID 10% LOCKUP
26 August 2016 All cabinetry installed throughout house including kitchen, pantry, laundry and all bathrooms
25 August 2016 Stairs installed
23 August 2016 Waterproofing started in wet areas
22 August 2016 External doors fitted – LOCK UP stage
18 August 2016 Cornices installed
13 August 2016 Internal Plasterboard complete
- Many hands make light work – the plasterboard team completed the two storeys in 4 days.
12 August PAID 20% ROOF
09 August 2016 Insulation installed in walls
01 August 2016 External complete
- Cladding installed, still needs to be painted. Lower roof complete
- Internal rough in complete, ready for certification then internal sheeting
18 July 2016 Electrical work completed inside, lower colourbond roof delivered
15 July 2016 Lower roof metal roof started
14 July 2016 Data / television cabling installed
- Favourite install thus far – all data and tv cabling in place. 21 data points and 7 tv outlets – can’t wait to use them….
12 July 2016 Air conditioning rough in, lower gutter and eaves installed
11 July 2016 Scaffold removed from most of house, balcony and lower roof remain.
9 July 2016 Eaves and downpipes painted.
8 July 2016 Eaves complete and bricks clean.
- Although the blue steel flash cost $$$ we are very happy with the finished product. Still waiting on cladding, a paint and then the scaffold can be removed.
- On the inside, all plumbing, electrical and TV ports are complete. Sheeting in approx two weeks.
20 June PAID 15% BRICKS
17 June 2016 Bricks completed on second storey, waiting for cladding, eaves and a clean.
- Despite Sydney’s big wet, we managed to keep on brick laying and are almost finished the outside.
26 May 2016 Brick layer returns to begin second storey
16 May 2016 Scaffold installed for brickwork
13 May 2016 Ground floor bricks complete
- Bricks all laid by one brick layer plus a labourer. Commons bricks used for front portico which will be given moroka finish.
5 May 2016 Ground floor bricks begin
13 April 2016 Colourbond roof on second storey complete
- Monument colourbond, completed in one afternoon including insulation and anticon blanket.
8 April 2016 First course bricks laid
- Termite guard treatment completed
6 April 2016 Bricks delivered
5 April 2016 Gutters and fascia installed
31 March 2016 Power pole connected to street
16 March 2016 Site cleaned of rubbish and framework offcuts
15 March 2016 Gas, hot and cold water, tank water pipes all installed
- Copper gas pipes to back room and upstairs living, black and red pipes for hot and cold water, green for tank water for toilets and laundry.
8 March 2016 PAID 20% FRAMES
4 March 2016 Frames completed, lower floor windows installed
17 February 2016 Frames delivered
10 February 2016 External drainage, power pole installed
- Quote for power to be connected back to the street after frames are completed
4 February 2016 PAID 20% SLAB
1 February 2016 Slab pour
23 January 2016 Waffle pods and steel installed ready for slab pour
21 January 2016 Piers poured, water pipes installed
14 January 2016 Site levelled, cut and filled
21 December 2015 Masterton fencing, signage and padlocked
10 December 2015 In Construction
24 November 2015 Warwick Farm Electrical Appointment, Peg out
- Electrical – all downlights throughout home, larger LED’s in laundry, pantry, walk in robe. Lights under kitchen cupboards. External lights at front, side and rear of house as required. Extra powerpoints throughout.
11 November 2015 Warwick Farm Colours Appointment
- Colours – reflected on Tempus design at Warwick Farm, same malamute paint throughout and wood stain on doors and handrails. Mainly standard fittings, wall backed toilets, upgrade to next level stone in all bench tops.
- Stairs – able to design own staircase, glass on top level with tempus inspired centrepiece. Wood stain same as tempus. Front balcony simple glass design with powder coated railing in silver.
- Alarm/data – no upgrade of alarm except slim look external piece. Data – 21 data points with Cat6 cabling installed throughout, returning to cabinet in garage. 2 ceiling data points for wap’s. 7 TV points throughout home and antenna installed.
- Air conditioning – upgrade to Hitachi 16kw inverter system with 4 zones
6 November 2015 House demolished
- Moits Demolition – fantastic company, took 3 days to demolish. Extra asbestos found and charged reasonable rates to dispose. Very professional company to work with.
28 October 2015 Don’s Tiles, Accent Carpet, Artline Kitchen Appointment
- Don’s Tiles – chose Greta Grey 450mm tile for main tile. Wanted cement look tile similar to Tempus design but unable to find in normal ranges. Main ensuite Durastone 3D tile throughout. Smart waste, Greta Grey on bathroom walls and bed 4 ensuite.
- Accent Carpet – did not choose carpet, will fit after handover.
- Artline Kitchen – lots more drawers in design than standard, pullout bins and cutlery drawers. Above cupboards to be tipon push release.Upgrade to Royal Oyster cupboard doors, small handles. Walk in Pantry designed in Cavia Lini cabinetry to complement kitchen design. Laundry simple Cavia Lini bench with white cupboard door and space for electrical appliances.
26 October 2015 CDC Approval
- CDC Approval through Sutherland Shire Council
2 September 2015 Complying Development Certificate application for Demolition
1 September 2015 Contracts signed and returned, PAID 5%
31 August 2015 Contracts received
20 August 2015 Final set of plans received
3 August 2015 Updated Tender received
10 July 2015 First set of plans received
12 May 2015 Paid initial deposit
15 April 2015 Contour surveys